Good news! I’ve just pushed v1.1 of Twitchie. For those who have already purchased Twitchie, you will be getting an email with a brand new download link soon. Any new purchases will get v1.1 automatically. Thank you everyone for your awesome feedback and support.
This update fixes some bugs and adds some new requested features as well.
- Re-wrote some of the the readme/config instructions for clarity.
- Read me, video tutorial and changelog are now placed in the /docs/ folder.
- Fixed: Vine url.
- Fixed: Google+ url.
- Added: Forum link option.
- Added: Steam group link option.
- Added: Deviant art link option.
- Un-minified CSS for easier customization and tweaking.
- Added video tutorial by Nerd or Die.
If you want to upgrade from v1.0 to v1.1 of Twitchie, I highly suggest you do a fresh install.
- In the root of your website create a folder called “old”.
- Move all Twitch v1.0 files to the “old” folder. (You can delete them later or use them for reference while setting up your new config.)
- Take the contents of Twitchie v1.1 that you have downloaded to your computer and upload them to the root folder of your website.
- Navigate to /includes/config.php and re-enter your value’s.
- Save the config file, close it and refresh your website.
If you want to chat you can use the comment section below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.