Simple & customizable one-page website template made for Twitch streamers.
Twitchie is a simple, beautiful and customizable one-page website template made for Twitch streamers that have no website coding experience. It’s designed to focus on what streamers care about most: their channel. At the same time it points visitors to the social networks that streamers update and connect with their audience on.
Twitchie is very simple and has 2 visual states: Online and Offline. When you’re online it tells your website visitors that you’re live, what game you’re playing, how many people are watching, displays your stream title and gives them a big pulsing button to push to view your stream. When you’re offline, it tells your website visitors that you’re offline, displays your offline message and gives them a big button to visit your channel. However, whether you’re online or offline, it will always display links to your social media.
- Simple, beautiful design that focuses on your channel.
- Responsive design (desktop, tablets and phones).
- Updates automatically on every page load.
- Super easy to visually customize to fit your channel.
- Dynamically pulls your twitch avatar, stream status, title, game and # of viewers.
- Can display a custom message when you’re offline.
- Links to your favorite social media accounts.
- Links to your favorite donation or tip service.
- Fullscreen image or video background.
- Super fast & lightweight.
Setup & Configuration
- Twitch channel
- Custom display name
- Site title tagline
- Site description (or it pulls your twitch bio automatically)
- Site keywords
- Accent color (or it’s pulled automatically from your twitch profile background color)
- Custom offline status (For when your channel is offline)
- 17 available social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Steam, Steam Group, YouTube, Flickr, Github, G+, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, SoundCloud, Tumblr, Vine, Skype, Bandcamp, Twitch Messenger, Forum Link, Deviant Art, Email)
- 8 affiliate link, tip and donation services (StreamTip, ImRaising, TwitchAlerts, DonationTracker, Amazon Affiliate Link, Patreon, Deepbot, Extra-Life, Steam Gift & Trade)
- Image or video background (YouTube)
- Overlay opacity (Layer of black on top of the image or video to keep text legible)
- Google Analytics
To show how easy and flexible Twitchie is, I’ve created a few demo pages for some of my favorite streamers by only changing 3-5 variables in each config file.
- Bob Ross
- Dans Gaming
- Website Domain
- Linux Web Server with PHP5 & cURL enabled
- Website Template files
- Setup instructions
- Twitchie Video Tutorial from NerdorDie
- On-going template support via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to chat you can use the comment section below or email me at email@example.com.